Associate, Operations & Accounting
We are seeking a driven, detailed-oriented and experienced Associate of Operations & Accounting to join the OneEnergy team.
The role serves as an integral interface between the company’s project development team and its corporate operations and accounting department. Critical to success in this role: ensuring complete and correct data across multiple systems, including QuickBooks, Salesforce and proprietary project management systems; strong attention to detail; equal parts self-motivation and ability to take direction; and, effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Support project development team in detailed administrative and clerical functions, including setup and processing of new projects across all systems, maintaining meticulous option payment schedules, auditing and correcting project-related data in proprietary systems, coordinate purchase orders, project time costing, and otherwise support the efficient day-to-day project traffic in support of strict client and project deliverables.
- Run and deliver consistent reports required for team analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Efficiently manage data inputs across several programs, including our proprietary data base, Salesforce, and QuickBooks.
- Support accounting department in ensuring organized file systems, data, and regular reporting is delivered timely and consistently.
- Assist accounting team in delivering timely accounts payable, check runs, and regular reporting.
- Maintain LLC filings, tracking, and terminations electronically.
- Support team with other clerical and administrative functions as needed.
- 3+ years of experience coordinating and performing administrative functions in a professional work environment.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial and/or small company environment a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience coordinating project-related traffic and communications across multiple teams and departments.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the organizational capacity to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Understanding of project-based work and schedules a plus.
- Proven ability to input and deliver efficient, timely, reliable data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated, enjoy a team-oriented approach to work, and enjoy taking ownership of and delivering on data-driven administrative functions.
- Creative problem-solving skills and knowing when to ask questions is critical.
- Strong Office 365 skills, particularly in Excel, required.
- Experience with QuickBooks required.
- Knowledge or background in the renewable energy industry preferred
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter and current resume.